Grant – Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
In order to help Singapore companies grow, innovate and improve productivity, our government offers various type of grants that are available to help local companies adopts technologies.
For customized software solutions provided by Brown Solutions, companies can apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
The grant funds up to 70% of qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
Who can Apply
To qualify for the EDG, you need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
How to Apply
- Prepare the project proposal and required documents.
- Apply for the grant thru Business Grants Portal with your CorpPass.
- A complete submission will usually take eight to ten weeks from the time you submit your project application.
- If you are awarded the grant, your company will receive a Letter of Offer (LOF)
- Claim for funds after project completion, the detail steps are describe here.