Grant – Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
The grant funds qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, the maximum support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
For enterprises that are most severely impacted by COVID-19, the maximum support level may be raised to 90% on a case-by-case basis.
Who can Apply
To qualify for the EDG, you need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
How to Apply
- Prepare the project proposal and required documents.
- Apply for the grant thru Business Grants Portal with your CorpPass.
- A complete submission will usually take eight to ten weeks from the time you submit your project application.
- If you are awarded the grant, your company will receive a Letter of Offer (LOF)
- Claim for funds after project completion, the detail steps are describe here.